Montag, 22. März 2010

A very sane man on earth

Paul Lowe

I'm struggling since days. I even thought of taking this blog down today. And then I did what I often do when I feel stuck (and I do it, too, when feel great - and I could be stuck then, too).
I put my iTunes on shuffle and it's almost a guarantee (because I believe in it?): it would play some very good parts from sessions with Paul Lowe. These are recordings I collected during the years 2003 - 2007 when I did every Paul Lowe group I could possibly do. The recorded parts that "iTunes choses" always fit for me, it's ALWAYS uplifting, it always takes me to a deeper place of myself, it's always right to the point and it always helps to be more myself again. I feel more alive and often I'm just blown away by the truth that is expressed by Paul.

So today it happened again. And then I thought: I should transcribe this recorded part and share it on my blog. So I assume that right now I, myself don't have anything inspiring to share. And I won't write trash here. But the thing I listened to today was very inspiring. And there's something else to this: I remember Paul saying something like this: When you hear something and it rings true to you, then it's yours! Forget who said it. It's your own truth then.

So in the following I share my truth through the words of Paul.
If you enjoy this text: There are plenty of recordings of Paul Lowe available here.

In this section Paul Lowe was answering a person. One of the things she said: "I'm scared of losing my sanity."

Paul Lowe in London 2007:

“The fear about insanity is quite natural in a way. You see, as you start to wake up, all the old bastions of security … they don't work anymore. You start to get into this shaky area. When you get into this shaky area, there's a lot of energy there, which some people (in here) are starting to feel. It's incredible energy and they don't know what to do with it. That's one.

Another one is insanity. That you're starting to leave what you call being sane – which is insanity. People are insane, this world is insane. And you start to reach this place. Now if you are continuing to fight, if you're in fear, you increase the possibility of insanity, because insanity is really a holding and a holding and then a sudden release and it goes beyond the balance in that moment. If you keep yourself pure of heart ... there are practical things: the food, where you live, … but the main thing are your thoughts. Keep registering your thoughts and don't support them. And then you purify yourself. And as the energy starts to come up then, it comes up in a balanced way.

A lot of the mediums who channel people that are not in their bodies, a lot of them go insane. Because they're actually pushing something, they're doing something. And their life isn't pure enough. But if you keep taking care of yourself, you're less likely to go insane. That's one thing.

But the other thing is: What do you want out of life? Do you want to be normal? Because that's pretty sick. Or are you ready to say: No, this is an adventure to me. I'm gonna die anyway, but before I do, I'm gonna have every possible experience that comes to me. I'm going to experience my experiences. Even if I go mad … then you're less likely to go mad. But it is: Are you here to be safe and secure and predictable and very boring like most people? Or are you ready to say: I don't know – I'm gonna go there! That's what an adventure is. That's why … people climbing a peak that hasn't been climbed before. Or going into a jungle that's never been done, … I don't know if I'm gonna survive or not. I'm gonna go there for the adventure. And I'm gonna enjoy. I'm not gonna look at what happens when I got down there.
I'm gonna have the a d v e n t u r e of being there.

So it's up to you. What do you want out of life? You gonna keep controlling yourself and trying to cut it off? Because you won't be able to. Because the energy wants to emerge, it will emerge through you. You're fighting, which is making it more likely that you go out of balance.

There is stuff coming through for people now. Lots of people are getting dreams, forecast dreams and things like that. There's a whole energy happening to do with the cycle that the planet's in at the moment. And you can have fun with it.

...

You're alive or you have the false idea that you're safe. Nobody is safe. Nobody is secure. Nothing is predictable. Nothing, nothing.
Do you know, more pedestrians get knocked down or damaged or killed on pedestrian crossings than on the road? Did you know that? Interesting statistics.

...

This is an illustration I used to use: I used to race cars and we had a track not far away, it was the farmers airfield actually. And we used to go round and round and round this track in our cars. And what I discovered is, you never know your maximum potential until just before you lose it. So you go round and you stay on the track and you stay on the track and you get faster and faster and faster until you spin. And you know that the previous one was your fastest. But until you come off you don't know. You don't know what you're capable of. You gotta take it to the limit. And then find out when you lose it.

And that's the way to live life. Take it to the limit.”


After I did this transcript I found a youtube video of Paul Lowe, which adds perfectly. You can watch it here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen